HOW WE WORK
- Collect requirements
- Offer a technical solution
- Draw up a work plan
- Develop the solution
- Perform testing
- Prepare intermediate versions
- Inform about the progress of the project
- Prepare a plan for implementation and user training
- Deploy the solution on the customer's side
- Participate in the training of personnel
- Perform fixes and improvements
- Sign the Acceptance Report
- Result: The implemented business idea
IT-outsourcing. This is how our company began to grow. We continue to provide customer service for workplaces and computer equipment of our customers. We are striving for a unified standard of service for everyone. That is why both small growing companies and large organizations entrust us with managing their IT-infrastructure. We continue to perform to quality and in a timely manner such works as:
- Maintenance of computers and networks
- Turnkey delivery of workstations
- Repair and maintenance of office equipment, refueling and restoration of cartridges
- Antivirus protection and removal of blockers
- Design and installation of local networks
- Design and deployment of WiFi networks
- Digital telephony and VoIP
- Software licensing
- Placement of remote servers in the EU and US
The main goal of implementing a corporate portal within the organization is to increase the transparency of management and work with information by the company's employees, to structure corporate information and to organize quick access to documents and applications within the company.
- Increase in the transparency of employees' work.
- Working time savings for finding necessary information.
- Loss minimization of corporate data.
- Optimization of some of the company's business processes (proposals, ideas, information).
- Improvement in the quality of management decisions.
- Increased control and manageability.
- Improvement in personnel's communication capabilities.
- Increased personnel satisfaction and motivation.